Problem about buy book

Dear all member!

Since no one at LuLU will respond in a fair fashion, I put it out in public.

You have claimed that my book is sold at B&N and others. Whereas it is advertised, no one can purchase my book becaused LULU will not provide copies to the retailers to sell.

I know this for a fact because I know people that have tried to purchase the book and have been told that you LULU will not provide the product for them to sell.

You sold me copies of my own book yet you claim rewrites and such have not been done yet.................................

I want what I paid for, $1000 you took from me and provided nothing!
I want the public to be able to purchase my work, you advertise it, so provide the copies.

ask for advice!

Thank's a lot!

Comments

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

Would you like to share the name of your book so perhaps one of us could see if it's available for sale?

A citizen of the world.

• I am not sure I understand your question.

When was your book approved for distribution?

If recently, then it will be a few weeks before it is available for purchase on the Barnes & Noble online store. Once we send the file, it will be queued with other new releases and be made available when B&N next updates their online catalog.

It appears you used Lulu services for your book. Only someone from the services team can give you accurate answers to your questions - as they are most familiar with your project. They can be reached directly at 1-888-265-2129.