Our printers are currently working through record volume for the current academic year. This has, in some cases, caused print times to be extended beyond our regular expectations. Our printers have been working additional shifts and are steadily catching up. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and appreciate your patience.

Creating a One Piece Cover with the Lulu Wizard

In creating a cover for my second book processed by Lulu, it seemed to me the program was looking for photos, jpg files, and nothing else.  Great for my front cover, because I had the title, subtitle, and author superimposed on a photo.  This picture served as the cover.  When I tried to submit Backcover Notes, however, I found no place to import the text.  After trying and failing to create a "backcover" jpg file, I retreated to a single Scripture text, which easily worked into a jpg file, and just as

easily was inserted onto my backcover.  Lulu, of course, added my ISBN and barcode nicely.  In the first book I did with Lulu my backcover was created wtih another selection button that gave me the opportunity of putting in a small photo of myself along with the cover notes.  Can someone tell me what happened to me between my creation of Cover 1 (for my first book) and Cover 2 (for my second book)?  Thanks and blessings for any and all the help offered me on this matter.  BrotherCaedfile

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

What I do is ignore all the many frames and just create two images on my PC containing everything I want, each the same size as the pages, one for the front and one for the back, upload them to the CW and just drag/paste them right over everything. If you do that make sure you delete the autoplaced text except on the spine.

Myself and my friend combined know everything there is to know, but he's not here.