Adlibris

Has anyone heard of Adlibris?
Found they are selling my book. Tried contacting them through Facebook but now unable to view their profile.
Here is the URL to where they have my book listed. Just wondering if they are under Lulu's network?
http://www.adlibris.com/no/bok/from-the-bru-to-the-borough-9781326166397
If not, who do I speak to?

Comments

• They can't really unless they are an established retailer etc.
    Is there any way for me to search Ingram?
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

But who says they are not 'established'?  It says they have been in business since 1999. As shadow says, anyone can order our books to sell. Many places just list them for sale then order them when a sale is made. Why do you need to speak to them? And can you speak Norwegian?

How Do. Pull up a chair. Would you like a cup of tea? Don't sit in that chair!!
  • It's okay Kevin, I was just wondering.

I was unaware at the time who the book was being distributed through. It's all starting to make more sense now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Danno? Adlibris is one of Ingram's european distribution partners. That's who they are. Once you add your book to wide distribution and it goes into the Ingram catalog it's distribution partners around the world have access to distribute your book regionally through Ingram. For instance, in the UK Ingram's distribution partners are Bertrams and Gardners, who are two of europes biggest book distributors. If you go to their sites and enter your ISBN you'll find your book(s) available through them as well. World wide distribution means world wide distribution and having distribution partners around the world is how Ingram handles a good deal of their world wide distribution

Hope that helps.

Dee