Website

Do new authors who want to market they book, should the new authors get a website for they book?

Comments

• I don't have a website, and plenty of people have already criticized my book. can't see why it would be required. However, a website is a playground specifically designed to get the word out about yourself. You don't need it, but it certainly helps.

positivePXL [+PXL]

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

Get a free Facebook page. No website until you're famous.

A citizen of the world.

• Solved more than just Liyah's problem!
  • oncewasoncewas Librarian

Methinks you need a dictionary and a thesaurus much more than you need a website.

I'm not being funny but if your website  displayed as many errors as your post

you would be at a disadvantage before you even began.

• Thank you for your comment, and I think we both may need a dictionary and a thesaurus. I took your comment you gave me and I fix my question. Smiley Happy
    I hope now, it is much better to read.
  • I started with a website, then progressed to the book. That way I already had an audience before the book went to print and I was able to tap that audience for over $3,000 in sales in the first two months after release.
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

I would suggest your own website then all you create has a central home that you can use as a portal to aim people towards where they can  buy from. You also have 100% control over the content (if it's not a free site) unlike places like Facebook, which are mostly handy to use to point people at your website.

Myself and my friend combined know everything there is to know, but he's not here.

• All of my marketing points people to the product page at Lulu for the product I'm promoting.