Website

Do new authors who want to market they book, should the new authors get a website for they book?

Comments

• I don't have a website, and plenty of people have already criticized my book. can't see why it would be required. However, a website is a playground specifically designed to get the word out about yourself. You don't need it, but it certainly helps.

positivePXL [+PXL]

• Em_PressEm_Press Publisher

Get a free Facebook page. No website until you're famous.

A citizen of the world.

• Solved more than just Liyah's problem!
  • oncewasoncewas Publisher

Methinks you need a dictionary and a thesaurus much more than you need a website.

I'm not being funny but if your website  displayed as many errors as your post

you would be at a disadvantage before you even began.

• Thank you for your comment, and I think we both may need a dictionary and a thesaurus. I took your comment you gave me and I fix my question. Smiley Happy
    I hope now, it is much better to read.
  • I started with a website, then progressed to the book. That way I already had an audience before the book went to print and I was able to tap that audience for over $3,000 in sales in the first two months after release.
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

I would suggest your own website then all you create has a central home that you can use as a portal to aim people towards where they can  buy from. You also have 100% control over the content (if it's not a free site) unlike places like Facebook, which are mostly handy to use to point people at your website.

How Do. Pull up a chair. Would you like a cup of tea? Don't sit in that chair!!
  • Skoob_ymSkoob_ym Librarian

All of my marketing points people to the product page at Lulu for the product I'm promoting.