Summary and Biography

Do ebooks have a summary, like what's printed on the back of a book jacket? The same  question applies to the author's biography as well. And if so, where  should the summary and biography be  submitted? Do author's usually  insert their photo in an ebook?

I thank you for any advice.

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Do ebooks have a summary, like what's printed on the back of a book jacket?

No, there's no need. All one is is the same as you type in the Description box while creating a Project. EPubs do not have covers.

But do you mean a PDF? In that case you can include a front and back over in the file of pages for one of those because some people like to print them out.

The same  question applies to the author's biography as well.

That can go in the Frontmatter after the Copyright page.

And if so, where  should the summary and biography be  submitted?

Nothing should be submitted to anywhere. You create a document of pages, often a Word docx, on your PC, ready to upload to a DIY Project Wizard, or to hand over to Lulu after agreeing to pay them some money to create the ebook for you.

Do author's usually  insert their photo in an ebook?

That's up to you. I am never sure why some do.

Myself and my friend combined know everything there is to know, but he's not here.

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

Do not include a summary of your book in the interior. Unheard of.

The "About the Author" should go at the end of the book with a photograph (optional), however, I am currently reading "The Winter Sea" and its author page is at the beginning.

A citizen of the world.

• Thank you Maggie Smiley Happy