Uploading a revised source document

Hi All,

I downloaded my converted document and have now revised the source document. I was told by someone on the Lulu support team that uploading a revised document would not cause me to lose my ISBN. When I click on "Revise" on the first document I uploaded, I go back to the Publication Wizard. There is no option to upload my revised document without deleting my project and losing my ISBN. I know it's probably something I'm missing, but how do I upload my revised document without losing my ISBN? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

I downloaded my converted document and have now revised the source document. I was told by someone on the Lulu support team that uploading a revised document would not cause me to lose my ISBN.

True.

When I click on "Revise" on the first document I uploaded, I go back to the Publication Wizard.

I am not sure what you mean. You click on Revise next to the Project in the Project list. You do not click on a document. Revise opens a page and towards the top right is the Create New Edition option. Click that to open the Project Wizard.

There is no option to upload my revised document without deleting my project and losing my ISBN.

There is. Via Revising the same Project and going back through the Project Wizard, all the way back through it unfortunately.

I know it's probably something I'm missing, but how do I upload my revised document without losing my ISBN?

At the create pages section, delete the older file and upload the new one. Then just keep clicking Continue etc.

If the Project is already being Revised and you have not finished the revision there will be a Draft version listed in your Project list. Click that, but that will take you back to the section of the Wizard where you last finished, but if need be you can go back via the function tabs at the top.