Lulu Author Confessions - Add yours

Just got this invitation in an email. I think it's brilliant. I wish there was a way to add text in a live moving gif. I think it would be a great marketing draw. I could sit for hours reading everyone's confessions in this format.

Anyway, here is one. Feel free to add yours.

thumb  luluauthorconfessions copy.jpg

A citizen of the world.

Comments

• I listen to Hawkwind when I'm writing battle scenes.

• I listen to Hawkwind when I'm writing battle scenes

Michael Moorcock was a great friend of the band and even played with them at times.

Myself and my friend combined know everything there is to know, but he's not here.

• I follow what I read in LaRocque book.

• When I visit another town I like to go to their library and look myself up in the book catalog.

• Ron Miller wrote:

When I visit another town I like to go to their library and look myself up in the book catalog.

I do a similar thing at the police station.

• I allways read what I write in every page.I want quiet when I write, so I can be intent, but when I have a brainwave, it covers everything!  http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/jollyhatz

• I listen to film score music when I write. Anything with lyrics is a distraction, so I use soundtracks to help set the mood. I've been using this method for so many years that I find it difficult to write if the room is too quiet. As a result, I have several hundred film scores to help me along.

• I quiet my mind and allow God to give me ideas. As I write I do the same. A form of meditation I think Smiley Happy

• Wow!  Will do.  

Just finishing my own up.  

Then will take a break and readd yours.

Please send a message with link because i tend to forget where i see things mentioned.

Great for you!  

This website is a god send.

Wish you all the best with other projects.

• I listen to Bob Marley and if out in the open...the birds singing...or if in the Caribbean the swoop of crickets at night, dogs barking, etc...I feel energised by sunrises, sunsets and moons....These with Barber (classical music) tend to set up my writing...

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

I prefer silence. I am not sure how filling one's head with sounds, especially with voices in, is not simply distracting.

One could imagine such potential story text like "Mary had a little lamb. it's fleece was white as yo mamma, swing that huge butt, and every where that Mary went war pigs was sure to go.""

Myself and my friend combined know everything there is to know, but he's not here.