I ordered copies of my books but no approval button has appeared

I  ordered  copies  of  my  books   but   no  approval  button  has  appeared  like  they  usually  do.  What's  going  on ?  I  want  to  approve  the  books   and  get  them  on  Amazon.com  !!!!

Comments

• Who knows? Perhaps Lulu has put a 7 day delay on Approve to make sure people see the Proofs before they click Approve? Smiley Happy

But one reason for it not being there is it only applies if you have selected General and an ISBN.

• I  have  an  ISBN.  What  do  you  mean  by  general ?  I  want  the  books  on  Amazon.com  and  other  sites !  Please,  what  could  the  problem  be ?

• There's 3 options. General is the one that  assigns an ISBN and gets you distributed.

Try another browser though.

• Understood,  thanks.  The  books  have  an  ISBN  and  met  Lulu  specifications.  I  dont  see  the  approve  button  yet.  I  only  see  the  manage  button.  Is  that  what I am  supposed  to  click  on ?  I  ordered  the  books  on  february  14  and  as  of  today,  february  18, 2015,  they're  listed  as  having  been  shipped  though  I  havent  received  them  in  the  mail  yet.  I  have  published  books  with  Lulu  before  and  mere  hours  after  publishing  them,  and  ordering  them,  the   Approve  button  was  right  there   and  all  I  had  to  do  was  click.  Is there  a  way  to  contact  Lulu  about  maybe  a  glitch  in  the  system  or  an  error  on  their  part ?  I  just  want  to  publish  the  books  and  get  them  on  Amazon.com  and  other  sites.  Please   and  thank  you.

• Hello Teejay

I had a look at your project list. There are quite a few projects listed on your page.  I am going to assume the last two books you ordered are the ones for which you wish to approve for distribution.

When I click on the Manage distribution button for these projects, it appears you have not selected GlobalREACH distribution for these projects. Hence the reason there is no Approve option for these books.

• How  do  I  rectify  that ?

• Look for the Manage icon in your Project list.

• potetjppotetjp Bibliophile

theunconquerablewiseman a écrit :

I  ordered  copies  of  my  books   but   no  approval  button  has  appeared  like  they  usually  do.  What's  going  on ?  I  want  to  approve  the  books   and  get  them  on  Amazon.com  !!!!

Hello,

Go to your project list, and click on the big X icon on the right of your project in question.

You can also click on the title to display the characteristics of your book. 

• They  came  eventually.  Thanks.