We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

CLARIFICATION ON 'LULU PROFESSIONAL SERVICES TERMS AND CONDITIONS'

I was reading the 'Lulu Professional Services Terms and Conditions' and I saw this statement: Once the service has been activated, the Publisher has 180 days to complete his project without incurring any additional fees. I don't understand what this statement means. I bought the Lulu eBook Assistant Pre-Publishing Package which means lulu will do all the conversions of my manuscript into ePub format for me, am I concerned in this statement or it is only for those who don't buy the eBook assistant? 

Comments

• That just means you can't delay the process, postpone the process, take a sabbatical, or anything like that once the process has started. In other words, if you disappear you lose your money.

A citizen of the world.

• Maggie is correct.

I would not recommend purchasing a service until my manuscript was complete and ready for editing, formatting and publication.