We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Help w/Covers

So I'm a graphic designer and I want to help out Lulu authors with affordable, unique covers. Where's the best place to look for clients around here? You can check out my style at utahgraphicsworld.com.

Comments

• oncewasoncewas Librarian

Try Shameless Promotion but don't hold your breath.

• Title it "Affordable Cover Design Service."

A citizen of the world.

• I think I would include some examples of specific cover design on your site (even if you make up the books just for the sake of creating samples). While your style is very nice indeed and might be appropriate for a great many books, it's really not possible to tell if you understand the requirements of an effective book cover.

• marisabojiucatyahoodotcom wrote:

Hello, does anyone know how to type in foreign letters on the cover here on Lulu?

Generally it is best to start a new thread on the message boards than to add a new question to an old thread.

It's best to add non-latin characters to your covers directly to the graphics and then upload them as the covers and turn off the text boxes.