L.A Times festival of books 2015, general questions
I am interested in participating in the 20th L.A. Times festival of books. But I have some questions to ask you before participating.
- my book is written in Greek language. Can my book take part in?
- do I need to attend? I'm asking because I live in Greece.
- should be handy printed issue of the book at the festival? If so, how many?
- The book will be presented at a book stand or book shelf of Lulu?
- beyond the 499 dollars, is there any case the cost to be increased for any reason like to have handy printed issues of the book or something else?
- if I finally participate, can I register for the festival via EMAIL because I find it hard to give you a call because I am a permanent resident of Greece and I hope you understand how much it will cost me to call you and how difficult it is for me.
Thank you in advance for your precious help.