Trying to register for LA Times festival

Anyone else have a problem registering for the LA Times book festival? Whenever I click on the link I get to a 404 page ("Oops! We couldn't find the requested page...")

Comments

• I was able to click through without an error. Where on the site did you click the ad panel?

Here is the direct page link: http://www.lulu.com/services/book-fairs/la-times-book-festival

• Hmm, strange. I've tried clicking the image and the 'reserve your gallery spot' link and get the same result. Stranger, I even get the same result when I click on the link in your post. Strangerer, it happens both in IE and Chrome.

Thanks for the reply, though, Glenn. As it appears to just be me there's probably not much point in anyone spending too much time investigating it. Would you be able to add The Maya Papyrus to the list for me? Do you need any more information than that?

• I will get our marketing team to have a look.

• Thanks Glenn.

• Glenn - it's working now. Thanks for your help.

• No problem!

Apparently there was an incorrect locale restriction. When that was removed, the page became available for all English language stores.

• I think I spoke too soon. I can now get to the LA Times Festival page, but that contains another link for further information. That one's not working either.

Glenn - my question is whether it costs anything. The New York Book Festival was free, but I'm pretty sure someone on here has mentioned a $499 fee for the LA Times one. Can you enlighten me?

Thanks again.

• Hi Richard

Try again - there as some confusion in the marketing team as to which page was failing to load (both pages).

And you are correct. There is a fee of $499 to participate in the Los Angeles show. There are more details on this page: http://www.lulu.com/services/book-fairs/la-times-book-festival.

For the NYC bookshow, we chose a few books to take with us to display in the Lulu booth as examples of the types and quality of books published by Lulu.

• I also keep trying the links, without any luck.  'error'  'not found'

I'm willing to spend the $449 but can't get through.

--------------------------------------------

My self-help book:
    Motorcycles, Madness & Miracles

A Badass Journey to Empowerment

Lulu shop

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

This thread applies to it from a year ago.

But yes, I just tried the link for what I assume is this year's and get this >>

Oops! We couldn't find the requested page...

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

I have just looked at the actual site, and clicked on the Become an Exhibitor banner, and it told me I can only view it if I update Flash Player, which is nonsense, it is up to date. Common consensus states that any site that asks you to do that should be viewed with suspicion ...