We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

How to Guest Blog????

Hello all, I was in contact with a book blogger today and that offered me the opportunity to do a guest post on their blog. But the thing is, I have no idea how to guest blog on book blogger's blog. What do I write about? Do I write about my book? I'm open to any and all suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Write about something that meshes with the regular content of the blog in question. So if it is a writing blog, write about your experiences with the writing process - specifically calling up examples of your book.

The reality is that your byline at the end of the article should include links to your latest books and so on - so you shouldn't spend the article promoting the book, allow the article to talk about something else and let the quality of the article convince people to read further.
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Ask them to interview you.