We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Publishing new version without deleting old one

I want to publish a new revision of my book, without having to delete the old version, as I may find I prefer the older version, and may want to continue using it.  (Note that distribution is to me only.) I've tried to do this before, but when I looked at the preview, both revisions were included. ???

Comments

• You can have two separate projects, one for each version. One interior file per book.

Under the upload interior file stage there is a red X where you can delete the second file you have uploaded.

A citizen of the world.

• Yeah, I did what Maggie suggested. I created a new project for the revised version, and then I went into the old version and made it direct access only so people who still had the link to the old one could get to it, but I changed all my adcopy to aim to the new one.

(I kept the old one available - with a note on the product page that the new version is slightly cheaper and much prettier - because it is part of a series and some people may want an old cover edition of one book to go with one they already have)