No one to talk to??? Really?

I ordered a book, only  to find out that the shipping address was wrong. I tried to change it, but not certain if they now have the new address. I cannot believe you cannot talk to a person on the phone. And more, it stated somewhere that once it goes through you cannot change the address. Do they send it out in an hour???? Really pissed off. 

Comments

• I believe that after one hour the file & order are sent to the printer closest to your listed mailing address that can handle your order. Thus if your mailing address is changed, the book may end up being printed somewhere where shipping it to you would be much more expensive.
  • You've got one hour to cancel or correct an order. In what would talking to a human change the process once it has started?

• INSANE!  All of my poetry was with Poetry.Com and was notified few years back that LULU.Com now is where all my Poetry was. In mean time have not been able to find My many poems. Where are they? I am glad I have all the original hand written or typed , dated and signed poems. I need to find my poetry on line and have access to it.  Rhoda J.Dimler   I had name of Hedman,Manecke-Dimler also listed  most was under Rhoda J. Hedman Manecke-Dimler.   I can be reached at ....************@hotmail.com.     Do I need an attorney????? to solve?  this is ridiculous that no one available that answers

Also, I am currently out of town and can be reached via phone **********.

Personal contact information removed by moderator

• SphinxCameronSphinxCameron Southern Escarpment Hill Country ✭✭

This would have been better done via contact customer support.

twink63 wrote:

INSANE!  All of my poetry was with Poetry.Com and was notified few years back that LULU.Com now is where all my Poetry was. In mean time have not been able to find My many poems. Where are they? I am glad I have all the original hand written or typed , dated and signed poems. I need to find my poetry on line and have access to it.  Rhoda J.Dimler   I had name of Hedman,Manecke-Dimler also listed  most was under Rhoda J. Hedman Manecke-Dimler.   I can be reached at ....twinklingstar63@hotmail.com.     Do I need an attorney????? to solve?  this is ridiculous that no one available that answers

Also, I am currently out of town and can be reached via phone 812-927-0223.

• Hello Twink63

Unfortunately, we are no longer offering support for poetry.com customers. We apologize if you are attempting to access your poetry. As of May 4th, 2011, the Lulu Poetry site was deactivated and Lulu no longer has any affiliation with Poetry.com. To report any issues or pose questions to the poetry.com staff, please use the following link:

http://www.poetry.com/static/contact