We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.
How do I make changes before approving my book?
If you received your proof copy, thoroughly reviewed it, and discovered some changes you would like to make before approving it for retail distribution, you can Create a Revision in order to make the required edits. When you revise your book, the ISBN is transferred to the new version.
To revise your manuscript and/or cover:
- Log into your Lulu.com account.
- Go to My Projects.
- Click Approve / Deny Book next to the book title.
- Click Create Revision on the resulting page.
- Proceed through the Publishing Wizard, correcting the problems you found during your review and upload the revised project files.
- Publish the new version.
- Purchase a proof copy of the newly revised book.
- When the proof copy arrives, review it carefully.
- If you are happy with the proof, go to My Projects and approve the revised book for distribution.