How to turn ratings and reviews on/off
To turn ratings and reviews on or off:
- Log in to your Lulu.com account.
- Go to My Projects.
- Click on the project you would like to make available for ratings and reviews.
- In the Availability / Project Status section, make the project available for sale by clicking on Direct Access or General Access.
- In the Ratings and Reviews section, click Available or Unavailable to select the option:
- Available - Allows anyone to rate or review that project.
- Unavailable - Disallows ratings and reviews. Ratings will still show in Search results.
To view ratings or reviews of your content, go to the product page for that project. Click the Buy icon next to its title in the My Projects list.