Add or Edit Captions
Some of the calendar layouts, displayed in the Layouts panel to the left of the creation window, include text fields into which you can add captions for a month's image(s).
To add a caption:
- Choose a layout that includes a caption box by clicking on the displayed options.
- Click in the box labeled Click to add text.
- Type or copy and paste your text into the field.
- Use the text editing options provided to choose your font, format, and text color.
- Click OK to save the caption text.
To edit a caption:
- Click on the previously entered text.
- Edit the caption.
- Click OK to save your edits.