Set a Date Range for Your Calendar
You may choose to create a calendar beginning at the beginning of the year, the month of your favorite holiday, or your birth month. The choice is yours.
To set a calendar's date range:
- From within the calendar creation wizard, click on the Range button in the menu bar.
- Select Choose your date range.
- In the resulting pop-up window, select the date range for your calendar. Calendars can include from 6 to 48 months.
- Choose the day you want your calendar week to begin.
- Click Update your date range to save your choice.