Add Images: Online Photo Site
You may use an online photo site to store, organize, and share your photos. If you use Flickr, Photobucket, or SmugMug, you can import you images from these sites directly into your photo book project.
To add images from an online photo site:
- In the Project Images panel, click the Add Images button.
- Select the photo site tab in the Add your images window.
- A pop-up window will display with instructions for authorizing Lulu to access photos stored on the selected site.
- Once authorized, you will see your online photo collection.
- You may select individual photos or entire albums by dragging and dropping your selections into the Project Images pane.