Add Images: Upload from Your Computer
Once you have identified the pictures on your computer that you want to use in your photo book, they must be uploaded for use in your project. Be sure to upload images saved as a JPG or a PNG. Also verify that the JPG file is NOT saved as a Progressive JPG. If you do upload a Progressive JPG, you'll see a Camera Icon in place of the image thumbnail.
To upload images from your computer:
- From within the photo book creation wizard, click the Photos botton on the menu bar or the Add Images button in the Project Images panel.
- Click Upload your images in the resulting window.
- Navigate to the folder in which your project photos are located.
- Select image files you wish to use for your calendar.
- Click the Open button to begin uploading the images files.
- If you selected multiple files, you can choose to wait for all your files to upload or continue working as the files are uploading.
- If you choose to wait, an Add Your Photos window will display uploaded files along with a progress statement.
- When complete, click the Done button in the Add Photo window.
- Uploaded files are displayed in the Project Images panel on the right side of the page.
- To add more images, click the Add Images button in the Project Image panel and repeat the above process.
- To stop an image from uploading, click Cancel.
- To restart the upload click Upload.