Add or Edit Text on a Page
Some of the photo book page layouts, displayed in the Layouts panel to the left of the creation window, include text fields into which you can add photo captions or other text.
To add text to your photo book page:
- Choose a layout that includes a caption box by clicking on the displayed options.
- Click in the box labeled Click to add text.
- Type or copy and paste your text into the field.
- Use the text editing options provided to choose your font, format, and text color.
- Click OK to save your text.