We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.

At this time, we're investigating the problem and looking for a solution.

If you've encountered this issue while converting your file, we suggest attempting to create and upload an EPUB directly to our system.

While there are a number of EPUB conversion options, Calibre (Download Here) has shown the best results for creating an EPUB for the Lulu system. Please review their extensive Help resources (Found Here) to create an EPUB 2 that our system can validate.

We've also created this Forum Thread. Post questions here and we'll do our best to respond and assist.

How do I undo an ineligible eBook?

I went to add Amazon Kindle as a distribution option for my eBook. However, when asked if it was already on Amazon, in a temporary lapse of what I was clicking, I clicked "yes", thinking that my paperback was on Amazon. After doing so I got a message saying it was ineligable because my eBook was already on there. The fact is, it is my paperback, not my eBook.

How do I undo this? I can not find a way other than making a new revision. I want it like it is as italready has an ISBN.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Comments

• Em_PressEm_Press Professor

Hello drml,

Only Lulu staff can undo it for you. Start a Support ticket by clicking on the Help button - top right.

Don't stress about it till then, and have a great weekend.

A citizen of the world.

• Hello drmlwilliams

I have updated the distribution status for your eBook. You may now submit it for distribution to the Kindle Bookstore.

I did not see a support case reported for your account. If you submitted one, please send me the case number and I will mark it as resolved.

• Same thing happrned to me.  Could you lease reset it?

• Hi Melmenant,

If you submit a support ticket and note the information for your book, we can get that status reset for you.

http://www.lulu.com/support