We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.

At this time, we're investigating the problem and looking for a solution.

If you've encountered this issue while converting your file, we suggest attempting to create and upload an EPUB directly to our system.

While there are a number of EPUB conversion options, Calibre (Download Here) has shown the best results for creating an EPUB for the Lulu system. Please review their extensive Help resources (Found Here) to create an EPUB 2 that our system can validate.

We've also created this Forum Thread. Post questions here and we'll do our best to respond and assist.

how long?

So I Just Posted My New Book On Lulu, I Know People Have Bought It. Why Doesn't It Show In My Sales? Does This Take Time?

Comments

• How do you know?
    What type of book?
    A link?
  • It was my fiancé and her paypal already even had the funds taken out, childrens book, I love to Dream.
  • You must be patient.
  • Hi Goonkie

I had a look at your revenue page. First, you have an incomplete Payment Contact page - there is a message at the top of the page instructing you to complete the form. Revenues will display when your payment information is completed.

Secondly, orders can be cancelled for up to one hour after they are placed. We therefore do not record the revenue until the order moves into the Fulfilling status. That revenue is then posted periodically throughout the day.

BTW - you should have let your girlfriend order books from your account. You would make no money on the sales, but she could have saved some money. Smiley Very Happy

• Lol, she did it on her own without me knowing to support me. Thanks!
  • Where is the option to delete a payment contact. I have no idea why there is 2, could be my fault. But, I should only have 1 and that 1 should be me. Which all my info is already in there.
  • It's great to have her supporting you. You should see the information reflected at some point. Sit tight!

•  

Glenn_Lulu wrote:

Hi Goonkie

I had a look at your revenue page. First, you have an incomplete Payment Contact page - there is a message at the top of the page instructing you to complete the form. Revenues will display when your payment information is completed.

Secondly, orders can be cancelled for up to one hour after they are placed. We therefore do not record the revenue until the order moves into the Fulfilling status. That revenue is then posted periodically throughout the day.

BTW - you should have let your girlfriend order books from your account. You would make no money on the sales, but she could have saved some money. Smiley Very Happy

This is the answer I was looking for. I was worried because my friend just bought a book (even sent me a screenshot of her receipt -- i.e. "Thank you for your purchase.") and I still didn't see the revenue in my queue. Thanks for the explanation. I'll check back in half an hour, then.