I know many copies of my book have sold on Amazon but I'm not seeing a penny of it yet?

In the past couple of years, various friends have bought my book on Amazon. I have never seen these purchases show up on My Revenue. Surely there is a way to know how many of my books have sold. I understand that it takes a while for these purchases to post but I have not seen any of them post at all and it has been over a year for some of the purchases. Please tell me how I can discuss this with someone at Lulu. One of my colleagues bought 20 books at a time sometime last year. I definitely should have seen some of this, right?

Comments

• You can discuss it via the Lulu Help link at the top right of the page.

Often when friends say they have bought your book/s, they may just be being nice and have not really Smiley Frustrated

Amazon only send the money to Lulu when it reaches a certain figure, and if you have set your profit very very low, it may not have reached that.

• Hi Christine

I had a look at your account, It appears we sent a check to the address you have listed on your payment contact page in August of 2011. You should confirm the mailing address is correct on your account Payment Contact page.

There is unpaid revenue associated with your account, however, since you have opted to get paid by check, you have not yet met the minimum payment threshold of $20.00. You can, however, choose to receive payment by PayPal, which is paid monthly and has a minimum payment threshold of $5.00.

If you need additional information about your account, please contact our Support Team by clicking on the Help button in the upper right corner of the page.

Best Wishes!

• Thank you for your reply. I did not receive a check in August of 2011. I know that my address is correct and it has been the same ever since I published my book. Is there a way Lulu could check and see that the check was never cashed or deposited? How much was the check for?

Again, thank you for reply and for checking on this matter.

• Have a look on your payments page for the actual amount of the check.

I recommend you contact our support team (click Help in the upper right corner of the page) and they will initiate an investigation with the accounting department to confirm the check's status.

• If not being able to see how many of one's books has been sold on Amazon has been an on going problem with Lulu, then Lulu has an obligation to look into this situation. This problem seems to have exsited  since 2013, this is three years ago! Please Lulu, look into this and let authors know what to do! Thanking you in advance towards this most serious complaint! 

With Love-Peace-n-Blessings!  Sharon Hodge-Cureton who's having the same problem three yaers later.

• SphinxCameronSphinxCameron Southern Escarpment Hill Country ✭✭

You replied to a thread from four years ago.

If you're having the same issue, put in a support ticket. You could also go to the Suggestion area and post a suggestion about a fix.

Replying to old threads tends to get lost quickly.

SHCarubianQ wrote:

If not being able to see how many of one's books has been sold on Amazon has been an on going problem with Lulu, then Lulu has an obligation to look into this situation. This problem seems to have exsited  since 2013, this is three years ago! Please Lulu, look into this and let authors know what to do! Thanking you in advance towards this most serious complaint! 

With Love-Peace-n-Blessings!  Sharon Hodge-Cureton who's having the same problem three yaers later.