We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Pages Minimum

Hi there,

Is the page minimum for a print book the amount of pages uploaded from the manuscript or is it each printed page? Does the back and front count for the page minimum? 

Comments

• A sheet of paper in a book comprises 2 pages, front and back.

If you download the print ready file and view in Adobe Reader you will see the total number of pages.

• doesn't count the cover

each page printed - if you number every page and the count is 30 then its thirty pages (on 15 sheets of paper)

• Yes, each book size and binding type has a minimum and a maximum page count, and it depends on the size and binding type. This help page lists the minimum page counts: hhttp://connect.lulu.com/t5/Product-Pricing-Information/Binding-options-and-their-page-counts/ta-p/33673

Covers are uploaded separately and not counted in the minimum and maximum page counts.

• I'm also wondering about this, as I'm a bit of a long writer.

The limit for most options is 740. Now, is this 740 back and front for a total of 1480 all up or is the back and front considered two pages? I feel 740 may be a bit of a restraint once I get up to really writing some nice quality fiction.

• 740 pages, fronts and backs, recto and verso, not sheets of paper.

• Hi, I've up loaded my pages for the interior of my and get a  -notice that I can't make a PDF of the interior

cause it limited to 100 pages. What do I do the book is about 125 pages. Can this page amount be increased?
    Never had this come up before.

Thx for any help.

Cheers,

Steve