The Magnificent Mamas Documented Mayhem release!

Today is the day!  Check out the brand new sequel to Kimberly Bento's book, The Magnificent Mamas of Manatee Court, and find out what happens when suburban women are mixed with bus stops and lattes!

Comments

• But we have already seen this book and given opinions in another posting.

How Do. Pull up a chair. Would you like a cup of tea? Don't sit in that chair!!
  • @Kevin, this is a sequel to that book written by a different author, with a similar looking cover. Eventually there will be five books written from 5 different perspectives. The first one was actually written a year or so ago, i just took along time to discover this forum Smiley Happy

• Ah, furrynuff.

• Involved in ECILOPS Uggliest Hours

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Huh?

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Well I had to look it up and apparently it means >  'pronounced "eckee lopp." Ecilop is simply police spelt backwards. Used in Britain.'  I Live in Britain and have never heard any one say that word.

• Skoob_ymSkoob_ym Librarian

kevinlomas wrote:

Well I had to look it up and apparently it means >  'pronounced "eckee lopp." Ecilop is simply police spelt backwards. Used in Britain.'  I Live in Britain and have never heard any one say that word.

I've been told that folks in that dark and heathen land often say words backwards to obscure their meaning, what what?

Smiley Tongue