Track Your Creator Revenues and Payments

Creator Sales and Revenue

Revenue is displayed based on the dates and settings selected on the My Projects > My Revenue page.

Please Note: If you have not entered your Payment information, you will be prompted to do so when you first open this page. Once we know who you are and how you wish to be paid, your sales and revenue information will be displayed.

To view Sales and Revenue data for your account:

1. Log into your Lulu account.
  2. Go to My Projects > My Revenue.
  3. When the page opens, revenue and sales for the past month are displayed. If multiple payees are managed from within your account, you can choose to view revenues for each payee by selecting their name or organization from the drop-down list and clicking Apply.
  4. The default date setting can also be changed by entering a start and end date. Click Apply to display data for the new date range.
  5. A graph displaying total sales for the selected date range is automatically generated. Click Show per Channel to see a pie chart displaying sales from each distribution channel.
  6. The summary table displays each sale within the selected date range by sales date, title, format (hardcover, paper back, eBook), distribution channel (Lulu, Amazon, iBookstore, Barnes & Noble, Ingram, etc.), region (US, UK, AUS, FR, etc.), quantity, currency, and estimated revenue per transaction.
  7. Click Download Revenue Data to export the sales information for the selected date range into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for additional sorting or data manipulation.
  8. Click Build a Custom Report to choose sales information of interest such as a specific date range, format, distribution channel, free downloads, etc. Click Create Report to export your selected data into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.

Payments

Payment information is accessed from the My Projects > Payments page. 

To view Payment information for your account:

1. Log into your Lulu account.
  2. Go to My Projects > Payments. The Payments page can also be accessed from the My Revenue page by clicking Switch to Payment Information.
  3. Unpaid revenue accrued since your last pay period is displayed. If multiple payees are managed from within your account, you can choose to view upcoming payments for each payee by selecting their name or organization from the drop-down list and clicking Apply.
  4. Your anticipated payment date for revenue earned in the most recently completed pay period is displayed. The date is based on the payment method entered in your Payment information.
  5. You may also enter start and end dates and click Apply to update the summary table with payment information from the selected date range.

Please Note:

Creator Revenues from all distribution channels (Lulu, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBookstore, Ingram, etc.) are displayed on the My Projects > My Revenue page. The displayed revenues are estimates based on retail sales and the creator revenues associated with each work. However, since all works are offered in all country stores, the exact amount paid to the author may vary slightly from the displayed, estimated revenue total. This is due to daily fluctuations in international currency conversion rates. 

The payment creators receive is calculated based on the officially posted currency conversion rates on your payday – not the day on which the title sold.

Additional Information

Where's My Money

Creator Revenue FAQ

Calculate Creator Revenue and Lulu Commission