We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

Resize Cover Image Within Cell

Hello all. I have a photo in one of the image cells in the Wizard, in a theme and layout that features a small box for an image. Is it possible to resize this box without having the image take up the entire cover?

Comments

• this drives me bonkers, so I just make my own now!

• I had trouble using the cover designer as well. Every image I tried was not the right size. How, or what programs can you use to design your own cover? Is there one program over another that is more user-friendly?

• I use and recommend Adobe InDesign CS5.5 in conjunction with Adobe Photoshop.
    But what ever I used must be used with a degree of proficiency.
  • Hi, KatelynFaye.

Have you fixed it up? And have you checked any image resizer to help you with it? I am looking for a fine toolkit these days. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Arron

• potetjppotetjp Bibliophile

Place the center of the image in the center of the cell. The wizard will resize it automatically.

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Have you fixed it up? And have you checked any image resizer to help you with it? I am looking for a fine toolkit these days. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I would hope so by not because this thread is 4 years old.

What is a fine toolkit?