We're aware of an issue with converting some DOC, DOCX, ODT, and RTF files to EPUB through our Ebook Wizard.
We've created this Forum Thread with some workarounds and advice to assist you in publishing you ebook.

How to download files from my account?

In the "Sunsetting" FAQ, it says:

"How do I get my files? If you haven’t kept copies of your files, you can download them from your My Files under the My Lulu tab."

However there is no download button. Only some squares that list the titles of the files (I want to d/l audio files in my case).

I need to get some of these files as the computer I had them on is now dead.

Please help ASAP!!!

Comments

• Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius
    Try a different browser.
  • I would like to see my account. How much my book was sold.
  • And this has got what to do with this subject?

Why not have a look at your My Lulu.
  • I installed Adobe Digital Editions, when I double click on the acsm file I receive the following message:

Error getting license

Server communication problem: E_ADEPT_IO.

I receive the error both Safari (mac) and IE (Windows 7). 

What do I need to do to fix this?

Thanks,

Lee

• Can no one read the forum subject sections or see the New Message button?
  • Did you ever get a solution to your problem?  I also need to d'load my own files to a new computer and can't see how to do it.  I've tried two different browsers and there is still no button, icon, or link to d'load the files...

Can anyone help?

• Unfortunately folk rarely come back to acknowledge a response or tell they have resolved their problem. Shame really, especially as there is a special button to do so.

Lulu retain all your files. For active projects by going to the Project List in your My Lulu window you can download the print ready content and cover files by selecting Revise project.

In the My Lulu window you will find a My Files tab under which you have access to all your files both original and created. You can download those at any time.

• To be clear My Files page must be in LIST view in order to download your files.
  • Just KevinJust Kevin Lulu Genius

Pardon? This thread is 3 years old.